Everything we do is based in research, best practices in the field, and vetted in multiple classrooms by teachers. The process we teach is used in the Real World by entrepreneurs who create successful companies around the world.
- Project Based Learning – Students produce a research paper, presentation, and potentially a real business.
- Outcome and Objective Based Design – Each Module, Lesson, and Topic is outcome based with a specific objective that students connect to the overall project.
- Instructional Scaffolding – Students receive support during their learning process tailored to their needs with the intention of helping each student achieve their goals
The program is designed to allow teachers to facilitate Inquiry Based Learning and adapts to the Individual Learning Styles of students. The blend of videos, activities, writing, and speaking allows for Differentiated Instruction. At the same time, students have a Personalized Learning experience where they bring their passions and ideas into their project.
Our program allows for students to act as entrepreneurs and explore how to turn their passions into a meaningful career path. Through hands on learning students develop social and emotional skills and come away more able to understand, relate, and adapt to their peers and adults in a professional way.
- Activity Based – Our activity based curriculum turns students into entrepreneurs who are challenged to make meaningful decisions for themselves.
- Formative and Summative Performance Based Assessments – We use both instructor and peer evaluation to identify areas for additional support and growth for each student.
- Collaborative and Cooperative Learning – Throughout the course of the program, students learn to work together to understand, model and master concepts